How it Works
Process thousands of reservations in one place
A dynamic verification process to vet your guests
1. The guest books a reservation via any booking channel: Airbnb, Booking.com, VRBO or your direct-booking website.
2. The reservation syncs with your property management system (PMS) or channel manager.
3. Using our proprietary risk algorithm, Autohost automatically scans the reservation to determine initial risk factors.
4. The guest completes the online check-in and verification process via desktop or any mobile device.
5. Autohost analyzes the guest's information and once verified, the guest receives their check-in instructions automatically.
The ultimate toolset for de-risking reservations
Autohost's entire guest screening process is customizable. You decide which of our verifications the guest must complete based on the risk score we assign them. The verifications can be customized to respond to the property listing, the booking channel or even the specific reservation.
As soon as the reservation comes into our system, we run a preliminary analysis to calculate a risk score.
The guest is then sent an invite link to complete the Guest Portal, where they go through a series of customizable verifications. Throughout the entire process, we analyze and reanalyze the reservation to provide property managers with up-to-date insights and recommendations.
Automated check-in instructions
Autohost gates the check-in instructions from being sent until the guest has completed our Guest Portal and been verified. Once this is complete, we send the instructions through the original booking channel, email or sms, depending on your preference.