React.js and Next.js Developer
Join the Autohost team and be a part of revolutionizing the sharing economy with our cutting-edge identity verification and fraud prevention solutions. Utilizing machine learning and behavioral analysis, we protect against chargebacks and fraud for a variety of online businesses, including hotels, Airbnbs, marketplaces, and rental companies.
At Autohost, you'll have the opportunity to challenge the status quo and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and are committed to building a team that represents a wide range of backgrounds and perspectives. With the tools, resources, and support you need to succeed, your potential is limitless at Autohost. Come be a part of our innovative team and take your career to new heights.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re excited to work at a small and nimble venture-backed start-up.
- You’re a self-starter who wants to move fast and have a bias toward making things happen.
- You have no interest in being a background character and want to be at the forefront of pushing the company forward.
- You're data-driven in your approach and measure the magnitude of the problem as well as the impact of the solution.
- You have an insatiable desire to learn, expand your skills, and grow (both yourself and the company).
Why you should apply
- World-Class Team: Be part of a highly visible, globally recognized organization, and contribute to a paradigm shift in strategy and innovation in the world’s leading enterprises.
- Strong Company Culture: We strive to create an environment with strong support systems and frequent feedback structures to allow our people to do their best work.
- Flexible Working: Work from anywhere in North America. We offer flex hours for our team to work where and when they are most productive.
- Growth Allowance: Professional and personal development are vital at Autohost. All team members get an annual growth allowance for conferences, courses, certifications, coaching, and more. We also include an annual book allowance.
- Partner with our CTO and your peers to build a great product that people actually want.
- Develop, test, and deploy features across the application stack.
- Take ownership of our frontend development process and User Experience (UX) design.
- Collaborate closely across various product development teams and customers to validate and pressure test our user interfaces.
- 4+ years of front-end development experience in React.js, and excellent knowledge of Next.js.
- Understanding of Material Design principles.
- Strong grasp and experience with WebRTC and Web Workers.
- Solid foundation in testing & documenting code properly.
Autohost is an equal opportunity employer and would like to encourage those from marginalized communities to apply, including (but not limited to) Indigenous, Black, and racialized communities, trans and non-binary, LGBTQ2S+, disabled, HIV positive people.