Director of Sales
Join the Autohost team and be a part of revolutionizing the sharing economy with our cutting-edge identity verification and fraud prevention solutions. Utilizing machine learning and behavioral analysis, we protect against chargebacks and fraud for a variety of online businesses, including hotels, Airbnbs, marketplaces, and rental companies.
At Autohost, you'll have the opportunity to challenge the status quo and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and are committed to building a team that represents a wide range of backgrounds and perspectives. With the tools, resources, and support you need to succeed, your potential is limitless at Autohost. Come be a part of our innovative team and take your career to new heights.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re excited to work at a small and nimble venture-backed start-up.
- You’re a self-starter who wants to move fast and have a bias toward making things happen.
- You have no interest in being a background character and want to be at the forefront of pushing the company forward.
- You're data-driven in your approach and measure the magnitude of the problem as well as the impact of the solution.
- You have an insatiable desire to learn, expand your skills, and grow (both yourself and the company).
Why you should apply
- World-Class Team: Be part of a highly visible, globally recognized organization, and contribute to a paradigm shift in strategy and innovation in the world’s leading enterprises.
- Strong Company Culture: We strive to create an environment with strong support systems and frequent feedback structures to allow our people to do their best work.
- Flexible Working: Work from anywhere in North America. We offer flex hours for our team to work where and when they are most productive.
- Growth Allowance: Professional and personal development are vital at Autohost. All team members get an annual growth allowance for conferences, courses, certifications, coaching, and more. We also include an annual book allowance.
About This Job
As a B2B Sales Director, you will lead a team of Account Executives that focus on closing pivotal deals in accounts experiencing high growth. You will join a team of highly motivated, energetic sales professionals that take pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Autohost benefits to a wide base of accounts across various markets.
- Recruit, hire, train, and manage a team of Account Executives to full productivity.
- Assess and re-develop Autohost and instill it within go-to-market teams
- Become an expert in our product, developing value-add messaging that hits on key pain points
- Be a conduit to the product team to influence the product road map based on market needs
- Work with marketing to help establish targets and enablement materials required to hit targets
- Build and maintain a healthy 2-quarter rolling pipeline
- Attend industry conferences and intermittent in-person meetings to drive revenue
- Actively hold a quota as well as be a key executive sponsor for top-tier deals
- Develop and run sales team annual and quarterly business reviews
- Be a key member of the Autohost leadership team, motivated to communicate and collaborate well, finding creative business-oriented solutions to problems
- Develop Account Executives for career growth within the Autohost Sales organization.
- Support team in customer on-site, calls, meetings, and conferences.
- Report on sales metrics and forecasts to the CEO.
- Motivate the team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship.
- Utilize HubSpot to manage the sales process, and set standards for performance metrics.
- Collaborate with RevOps to make data-driven decisions.
- 5+ years of experience closing B2B SaaS products.
- Proven track record of building and growing a high performing sales teams
- Experience in managing BDR/SDR teams
- Excellent communication, business acumen organizational and time management skills.
- Robust HubSpot analysis and reporting and forecasting skillset.
- Proven successful track record of exceeding quotas.
Autohost is an equal opportunity employer and would like to encourage those from marginalized communities to apply, including (but not limited to) Indigenous, Black, and racialized communities, trans and non-binary, LGBTQ2S+, disabled, HIV positive people.